Images

Gorgeous








I'm well known for liking things and becoming excited about things that other people would find everyday or mundane. I also tend to have little to no reaction to things that other people lose their shit over, but that's another post!

I have been a very busy little bee, clearly, pulling this blog together and, ever the perfectionist, I have been struggling to find a set of Social Media Icons that a) I like and b) actually work! After much searching, pouting, wishing and salty language I think I may have found a set to do the job. At the very least they are, simply put, gorgeous! I love them and actually nearly screamed when I saw them. So my only obstacle now is embedding the code correctly and hoping it works alongside the rest of the blog.

A quick peek at the buttons above, along with a link to the site I got them from, since such kind, tireless (not to mention stunning!) work deserves some thanks and acknowledgement.

They come from a site called Elegant Themes and the entire blog seems well worth a look.



0 comments: